Sunday, March 23, 2014

Welcome Spring! - Case Study #183

Hello everyone and Welcome!! This is my second post for today. I would like to share the card made for joining in  Case Study Challenge #183. for today's challenge.  This is the inspiration to use on your project.

 
and this is my take on:
I just love how it turned out this card..... I used a recently technique I saw some videos on glitter and how to apply it using your double side tape, adhesive papers, etc. so I decided to try this technique on this card and I love how the lines of glitter accented the card, I used my FAV PTI set Wreath for all Season - i just like it so much!! stamped one of the Wreath that comes on the set with green ink added some clear rhinestones and layer on top of a magenta circle cut out to add some depth to it. I combine magenta, pink and clear glitter to make the lines and as you can see they are 2 different sizes of line. What do you think?

I'm also turning in this card for the following challenges:
Delightful Challenges: Welcome Spring 
signature

4 comments:

  1. magnifique Patty, le résultat est somptueux, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely embellishments and awe-inspiring sentiment. Digistamps4Joy.
    Hugs
    Berni (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous, love the glittered stripes.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card. Love your original design! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges!
    Denise
    Delightful Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to live some love!