Monday, March 31, 2014

Treasured Times Stamp- Challenge #15!!

Welcome to the Treasured Times Rubber Stamps challenge #15 - "Mix it up w/Sketch"
For this challenge I used one of the Newly Easter stamps release, I used  AJ with Easter Wagon  -by Tracey Malnofski for my card. I also used a great sketch provide by Jody.
Here's take on:
  AJ with Easter Wagon was colored using my copics...{I need to improve on my copics coloring skills!!} I just love the combination: green, blue and orange for boys and since this stamped image reminds me so much of my 11 years old boy, I used his FAV colors to colored AJ, the wagon were colored using pastel tones and hues and since I did wanted to be a Bright Easter card, i used some left over CS from my stash: Aqua, Yellow, Orange and DP also from my stash. Added the Cut out Doily Detail from PTI, and as a finish touch the 3 diagonal green buttons. All CS were edge distress with brown ink.
Here's a much closer look of AJ with Easter Wagon:

 Stop by Treasured Times Challenge Blog and check out our amazing stamps and play along with us in our challenges.
 
signature

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

adorable scène Patty, toute joyeuse et fun, biz