Thursday, March 13, 2014

Inspired Stamps March Release!

Hello & Welcome !! 

Today is Release day at Inspired Stamps   And the stamps been release are beautiful....

for my project today I'm using the new Hymn Girl March


Here's my card:
I found this new stamp to be so useful, because of the openning you can color her any color or just use watercolor and let the hymn see thru. I watercolored the cross on her hand and just distressed her edges. Add some embellishment and voila! is ready!!
 
Inspired Stamps Used:

Hymn Girl March


 
as promised here's a beautiful card I made also using the newly release set Hymn Mushrooms and Leaves the sentiment is from the Tag set.
Here's my second card:
 

  Be sure to visit the Inspired Stamps Blog and check out the beautiful creations of my fellow DT.

and also check out all the set later on the store.

 

signature

No comments: