Thursday, February 6, 2014

Inspired Stamps February Release!!

Hello & Welcome !! 
Today is Release day at Inspired Stamps   And the stamps been release are lovely....
for my project today I'm using the new 
Happy Birthday Stamps (and since today is my birthday I made myself a Birthday card) 
Here's my card:
  I wanted to make myself a Birthday card to put on my dresser and that I would find on this day ..... and this new Birthday stamp was just perfect for this project.  I'm still using left over papers from my stash and use some glittery to add to the dots on the green circle, as a finish touch the yellow button on top.
Well happy birthday to me! happy birthday to me!!!
 
Inspired Stamps Used:
Happy Birthday
 
  Be sure to visit the Inspired Stamps Blog and check out the beautiful creations of my fellow DT.
and also check out all the set later on the store.
 
signature

3 comments:

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Patty! Your card is lovely and I hope you had a wonderful day to celebrate!

Lucia Gonzalez said...

Happy belated Birthday Patty! hope you had a great day day and celebration. You made yourself a nice card.

Fabiola said...

j'aime la joie dans les cartes d'anniversaire, biz