Thursday, May 16, 2013

Inspired Stamps Scripture Card

Hello and welcome here!  
This week at Inspired Stamps the DT are sharing Layered Scripture Cards.
 

I made my cards using the Scripture from  following Inspired Stamps stamp set:
all papers are from my scrap stash on my desk that i'm trying to get rid off! the flower was cut with my Cameo using a file from the my library from the Silhouette Store.

I just love this combination and the sentiment is just perfect!

 Be sure to check the blog to see all of my fellow design team members creations.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!
 
Psst! Don't tell anyone just yet but I will have a surprise change 
and Candy very soonn..... so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Fabiola said...

super joli Patty, si sobre mais si élégant et poétique, biz

Kary said...

Your card is Gorgeous, Patty!! Love the layers and the scripture sentiment you used, and the sweet flower.

Dr. Ivy said...

Love all your layers. Awesome card.