Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Inspired Stamps Tuesday - Thank You!

Hello Bleeps & Welcome to Inspired Stamps Tuesday!
 
Today I would like to share a Thank you card I made for this coming Thanksgiving day even thought we do not celebrate Thanksgiving day here, is a wonderful opportunity to get together with friends and family and give thanks for all the great and not so great things that happens in our lives!
 
Happy Thanksgiving for all of you!!
  
Here's my card:
(sorry the pic is not so good, but my camera was not behaving well!) 
 
 
I used the marigold flowers from Flowers set, i stamped twice and colored it with copics, I embossed the white layer with impression plate from PTI, and stamped the scripture 2 Cor 9:15 on vellum strip with brown ink and layered on top of the embossed white layer...then embellish the flower with brown button and some marigold twine.
 
  Be sure to check out  Inspired Stamps Blog and check out other 
creations made by the DT  featuring this week!
 
 
Also don't forget that will be celebrating 2 years 
and we would like to thank you with a 25% off 
 
 
  Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!

2 comments:

Fabiola said...

chic et élégante, thanksgiving n'est pas une fête chez moi mais joyeux thanksgiving a toi, biz

Dr. Ivy said...

I love the flower and the embossed backgound.