Friday, September 14, 2012

Fred She Said - Congratulations from Emma!

Hello Crafters! TGIF.... 
I'm looking forward for the weekend because I will have a lot time to play.....
This past 2 weeks has been pretty busy at work..... in the meantime 
I would like to show you a cute card I made using 

Here's my card:
 
 
I have to say that my card is very CAS style but i just love the cool colors on the paper used and accent it with some circle to add some dimension to it.
 
Stop by Fred She Said store today and check out all the new images you find and your be surprise because you will find something for all of your craftys needs!! 
 

Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Image: 
Emma in her cool cap- Fred She Said 
Cardstock: White, green, orange, brown, magenta, Vellum
Inks: Chestnut and copics markers
Other:  glue dots, Brads, Circle punch,  EK Border punch and Trimmer .

Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!
 
 
 

No comments: