Saturday, July 28, 2012

Studio 12 - DT Group Posting!

Hello Bleeps! How are you on this lovely Sunday?
I would like to share a card I made for our DT's Competitior's Week at Studio 12

Here's my card:
I made a card/invite over for some tea- all of my images are from Picknix collection 1 CD  Welcome Home kit, I layered the papers from the kit on my white base card.  The cups are from the collection too- the sentiment I just printed out and added all the embellishments: flowers, ribbon and border just to make it more girly and to go with the beautiful paper chosen.... and as a final touch I added some Crystal clear dimension to the dots on the cups.... picture doesn't make any justice to it; but is there!!

Don't forget to check out the Studio 12 Blog 
and see all of the creation made by my fellow DT.

 
Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Images: Welcome Home 
Picknix collection 1 CD -Studio 12

Cardstock: white
Papers: from Welcome Home- Picknix collection 1 CD -Studio 12
Other:  glue dots,  Cut out flowers, MS border punch, Ribbon, PTI Fillable Frame, Clear Dimensional and Trimmer .


Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!



No comments: