Friday, July 6, 2012

Polkadoodles Challenge- Gift Card Holder

(if you are looking for CSAYL challenge, scroll down a bit!) 
 
Hello Bleeps!!!  
Today I would like to share with you my DT card  for  
Polkadoodles Challenge - Gift Card Holder!
 
Here's my take on:
front....


and here you can see the inside where you hold the Gift card:


 For this lovely Gift card holder I used some purple papers dots left on my desk layered on to some white card. 
Used a Emma Canning image Birthday Girl, coloured it with my Prismacolors pencils.

The first placed winner will win a copy of Paper Boutique Vol 3 cd!  
Deadline for entries is 15 July at 12noon GMT 

I would love to see your creations for this fabulous challenge. 
 
and check out what the rest of the design team have made.
I'm looking forward to seeing your entries!


Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!
 
 
 

1 comment:

Gift Card envelopes said...

This is so cute card holder..i wish to use it in the design when i need it..thanks for sharing it.