Saturday, July 14, 2012

Inky Impressions DT Call!!

INKY IMPRESSIONS IS HAVING A DT CALL !!!!!  
This is a great stamp companies and loved their stamps. 
I was Guest Designer on May - June 2012 and I love them even more....
SO I decided to join in on their challenge for the DT Call.   
The challenge is layers and stitching.  It was a bit hard for me as I DON'T do stitching on any of my cards, so I did a mix real and some FAUX stitching. Hope you like it......

I used the Inky Impressions stamp called "Angelica's New's puppy".  I stamped Angelica  and colored both with copic markers.  I added 4 strip of color block on the back side to give it a bit of dimension and layered that onto a black layer.  I added the green border to the bottom and some Faux stiches and finished off with some flat pearl.  Did you see the real stiches on the corner making a type of triangle designs and added some brad flower.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!
 
 

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Patty, your card is beautiful. Great coloring and layout. Thank you for answering the Inky Impressions DT call. Good luck, hun! ~ Tonya

Jackie said...

Adorable card Patti! I love the broght colors you used on this, lovely job! Thank you for answering the Inky Impressions DT Call!

Jackie, Inky Impressions DT