lunes, 25 de junio de 2012

Studio 12 - You'r Sew special!

 
Hello, crafters and blog friends!
 Today I would like to share a really cute card I made using the  Picknix Collection 1



I used the All Sewn up kit.  Embellishment used: manequin, measure tape.  This is  absolutely a great collection, it is so easy  to work with, I have loads of ideas of projects  to make using this collection.

Here's my card:



I hope you like this card I have made, I think is great fit for a crafter or a special sewone!!
You can see from all the projects made with this fantastic collection Picknic is a must have collection, so many ways you can use the kits, you will enjoy making fantastic creations!

Don't forget to pop by Studio 12 BLOG everyday there is a lot happening daily and you would not want to miss it!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!!



No hay comentarios.: