lunes, 11 de junio de 2012

Sharing some News!


Hello Bleeps!!! I hope you have a great Week!!


Today I'm happy to announce that I am now part of FRED SHE SAID DESIGN TEAM, wooo hooo!!! I've been a fan of their designs for so long and when I saw the call, I knew I had to try......You can see the official announcement here

This means that from today on....I will post a new project using Fred She Said designs on mondays!

Here's my first card:
 I used the new pre-colored image Nolan with a sign - I love my Dad


the image is just perfect for father's day cards, also there is another version of Nolan in which you can colored him and custom the sign. 

Hope over Fred She Said Store and check out all of the designs they have available for you to try and believe me when I say there's a wide variety of beautiful designs to choose from.


Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Stamps: Nolan with Sign
-Fred She Said; World's Greatest - PTI
 Cardstock: White, Navy, lime green,  AC
Paper: Just boys - unknown
Inks:  toast and Mandarin
Other: Orange Gross Grain Ribbon,  CB Embossing folder, 
Spellbinders Oval die, 1/4 corner Chomper,  glue dots and Trimmer .
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you tomorrow with more Creations!!






2 comentarios:

zehra dijo...

Beautiful creation Patty.

Daniele dijo...

supe sweet Patty
hugs