viernes, 8 de junio de 2012

Polkadoodle Challenge - Lots of Flowers!!

(if you are looking for CSAYL challenge, scroll down a bit!)
Hello Bleeps!!!  
Today I would like to share with you my DT card  for  
Polkadoodles Challenge - Lots of Flowers!
 
Here's my take on:
for my card I used Sweet Mouse from Sugar Plum Daisy CD, the pre colored version use a combination of purple, pink and yellow and added the small fence and the flowers coming out flowers are stamped with purple and raspberry frizz ink and  the sentiment "If friends were flowers I'd pick you" is from one of the set from a monthly kit i belong and I thoufht is was perfect! 
 
I would love to see your creations for this fabulous challenge. 
 
and check out what the rest of the design team have made.
I'm looking forward to seeing your entries!


Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!


 

No hay comentarios.: