jueves, 14 de junio de 2012

Kate Hadfield Designs - Ready for Summer?

Hello my Bleeps Friends!!! How are you doing?
Today I have another Kate Hadfield Designs  project to share with you.

I've made two cool card using her new doodles 100 In the Shade.


Here's the first card:

...when I saw all of the element i knew it was perfect for this beach LO card, that I had in mind just perfect for summer!

 for my second card I wanted to used the kids element and the pool ... so what i did was to make the front clean and ....



 the pop up elements right when you open it.....  how cool is that!!


Don't forget to visit Kate Hadfield Designs Blog 
and check out the new images and she has a newly one just in time for Father's Day... I will share some projects with that one... soon!
 
Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Images: 
100 In The Shade - Kate Hadfield Designs 
 Cardstock: white, light blue, blue and green, sandal- AC

Inks: Mandarin, Egg Shell and Toast
Other:  glue dots, Ribbon, Twine, button and Trimmer .

Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!




No hay comentarios.: