sábado, 9 de junio de 2012

Inky Impressions Inspirational

Good morning and welcome to the Inky Impressions Inspirational!
  Today I would like to share with you a project using  Rock N' Roll Donnie
I created a cute Bookmark corner using this fun image, which is just perfect for handsome boy- my boy!

Just used some of my scrap that was left on my table;
4 x4 square, then 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 square fold the corner to the back of the 4 x4 square, add the 2 3/4 square to the front and the cute Donnie and voulaaaa!! your have yourself your own bookmark corner....

here you can see how easyly attach to the corner of any book or notebook....this is very helpful for the little ones that love to read, with there bookmark the can keep track on where to read....
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!



No hay comentarios.: