Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Inky Impressions Challenge!

Hello Blog Friends! Good morning all! 
Today I would like to share with you the card I created for the new  
Inky Impressions Challenge
This week our challenge at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog is to create a project using "Summer colors: Red, Orange & Yellow"
 
For my card today I used Angelica's New Puppy
and colored her with my Watercolor's pencils for that subtle tone use the summer colors: Red, Orange & Yellow on her outfit and combined it with the stripes and bold background colors. Used the perfect sentiment Friendly Smile, and voulaaaa! The perfect card for that Style chic!
 
I hope you like my take on the current Inky Impressions Challenge, be sure to join in on all the fun over Challenge Blog.

Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Stamps:
Angelica's New Puppy and Friendly Smile - Inky Impression 
 Cardstock: White, Red, Orange & Yellow- AC
Paper: Stripes - unknown
Inks: watercolor pencils, toast ink, Cranberry
Other: Bumblebee Twine, Mat Stack #5, button,  glue dots and Trimmer .
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!


 

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

Hello Patty, I sent several messages to you but no response, that there is a problem, sometimes I have trouble with my email, is that's it, thank you for answering me quickly, and my comments on CSAYL do not appear, biz