Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Inky Impressions Challenge!

Hello Blog Friends! Good morning all! 
Today I would like to share with you the card I created for the new  
Inky Impressions Challenge
This week our challenge at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog is to create a project using "Summer colors: Red, Orange & Yellow"
 
For my card today I used Angelica's New Puppy
and colored her with my Watercolor's pencils for that subtle tone use the summer colors: Red, Orange & Yellow on her outfit and combined it with the stripes and bold background colors. Used the perfect sentiment Friendly Smile, and voulaaaa! The perfect card for that Style chic!
 
I hope you like my take on the current Inky Impressions Challenge, be sure to join in on all the fun over Challenge Blog.

Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Stamps:
Angelica's New Puppy and Friendly Smile - Inky Impression 
 Cardstock: White, Red, Orange & Yellow- AC
Paper: Stripes - unknown
Inks: watercolor pencils, toast ink, Cranberry
Other: Bumblebee Twine, Mat Stack #5, button,  glue dots and Trimmer .
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!


 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Patty, I sent several messages to you but no response, that there is a problem, sometimes I have trouble with my email, is that's it, thank you for answering me quickly, and my comments on CSAYL do not appear, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to live some love!