miércoles, 20 de junio de 2012

Fred She Said - Feliz Cumpleaños!

Hello Bleeps!!! I hope you are having a great Week!!
 
Today I would like to share a card make with Hydrangea Bouquet images from  
Here's my card:
 I've always been a lover of this beautiful flowers - I love every variety of them: blue, purple, pink, yellow, you name it!!  and we I saw this lovely pre-colored images I could not resist!!  I used the sentiment from Mis Creaciones Spanish Stamps - Feliz Cumpleanos.
 Isn't this gorgeous!!!

Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Images: 
Hydrangea Bouquet - Fred She Said 
Sentiment  from Mis Creaciones Stamps. - SP Stamps
 Cardstock: white  -AC
Papers: purple and checkerboard- unknow
Inks: Toast & Chestnut - ColorBox
Other:  glue dots, Ribbon, Gold Brad, Corner Chomper and Trimmer .

Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!


1 comentario:

Val dijo...

Hello Patty- it is lovely to be working with you on FSS.
Valxx