Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Momenta D-Lite - Felicidades en tu Dia

Hello Friends! How are you doing ?
Today I would like to share very cute Boyish card I made
using  Momenta products.

Here's my card: 
I love how this card turn out! that monkey on the clear sticker is just adorable - the way all of Momenta Papers blends together brings out the crispy look of any project....besides Momenta has product for all of your project needs.  Their quality and beautiful designs are just unique!
 
 
Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Stamps:
Mis Creaciones Felicitaciones SP & Co
 Papers: PA 2358 FFAM 5 x7 CS Pad; PA 2337 OFD 5 x 7 CS Pad  Momenta
Stickers: ST 4727 OFD Clear Layered Momenta
Inks: Chestnut  ColorBox
Other: PTI dies, mini button, glue dots and Trimmer .


Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you back tomorrow with more Creations!!



 

No comments: