Friday, April 27, 2012

CSAYL Winner and New Challenge - Wishing you!

Hello my Bleeps!!
First, Winner has been selected from last week challenge!!! Hop over to check if you are the winner....and
It is time for another Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge and
 this week the challenge is ANYTHING GOES!!

I wanted to make a Masculine card specially for a boy, I had a pretty hard time to come out with my card - why it is so hard to make masculine cards??  You be the judge...

Here's my card

I'm using image of the little boy carrying the candy cane from Pretty Tuff CD from Polka Doodles and since is for a special little boy I wanted to use a combination of Blues and Greens and a touch of RED!  The sentiment is from Ultimate Sentiment Stamp set from SP & Company.

Be sure to play along, because this week's winner will be a guest designer in July!
  Hop over and check out the rest of the CSAYL team's fab creations! 
The challenge ends on Thursday, May 3th and
the winner will be announced on Friday! 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!