Friday, March 16, 2012

CSAYL - Challenge #2

Hello my Fellow Bleeps!
It's Friday and it means that today I have a new


Our fabulous sponsor this week is
Limited Runs Digital Stamps
...beautiful Digital images.....


this week's challenge is a
ReCiPe challenge
!

make your project following this recipe:
1 image + 2 papers + 3 embellishments


Here's my take on:

I chose the image "Little Tree" I liked the girl very much and was perfect for coloring, I used my prismacolor and added some clear Dimensional to the snow and tree, I followed very precise the recipe: 1 image+2 papers +3 embellishment (bow and 2 rhinestones) and of course I used sentiment from Mis Creaciones Spanish Stamp line - Navidad set.

Be sure to hop over the CSAYL Blog and play along with us this week for a chance to
win
(3) three Limited Runs digital images.
The challenge ends on Thursday, March 22nd and
the winner will be announced on Friday, March 23nd!



Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!


2 comments:

Karen said...

Great card Patty, love the bright colours.
xx

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

This is a sweetie! The touches of yellow really make this a "happy" card!