Wednesday, October 5, 2011

SP & Company Design Team Wednesday!


It's time for
Design Team Wednesday for SP & Company Stamps!
For my project I made a Give Thanks card

Here's my card for today...



I'm really excited and happy with how this card turned out!! LOL, my only directions were: Beautiful and Simple (that can be mail out!); and I was sure that I wanted to use both of the SP & CO new stamps. And this is what I ended up doing. What do you think?
I just loved it!!

Hop on over to the SP & Company Store to check out this stamps
and all the variety of stamps set and more they have!


Don't forget to visit Scrapmaster's Paradise to see
what my other fellow DT members have created.


Stamps: Bold Sentiments II and
Bold Houndstooth Background from SP & Co
Cardstock: White CS, Aqua Basis from PaperTempstress
Ink:Versamark ink & chestnuts
Other: Trimmer, Foam dots, Paper flowers and Turning a New Leaf Dies (PTI)


Thanks for stopping by Today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Bright, fun, and beautiful!

FroggieStamps said...

So pretty, I love the colors and the dimensional feeling of the flowers! :)
-Kelli