Saturday, August 20, 2011

You're Sew Sweet!

Hello Bleeps! How's your weekend?
I've got a creations for you today using fabulously tempting Cardstock from
Paper Temptress.
This card features the
Spring Green, Cocoa Crepe and Yellow Textured on top...can you see the texture? ...it really gives the card a luxurious feel. I made the base from White Cardstock to stamp the image I used the fantastic Cryogen White which works perfectly with copics bleeds color beautifully. I used the sentiment from the newly released from SP & Company Stamps Sewing Chic Stamp Set, which is perfect for my card, and finished off with some mini pearl.

Here's my card:

Card size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Stamps: Sewing Chic stamps set - SP & Co; Spring Butterfly - Stampendous
Cardstock: Cocoa Crepe, Spring Green, Yellow Textured and cryogen white - PaperTempstress
Ink: Copics, Spica and orange -marvy marker
Other: Large scallop set -Spellbinders Dies, Trimmer, Foam dots, Martha Stewart border punch,
butterfly punch -Fiskars, Adhesive Mini Pearl



Over at the Paper Temptress blog you'll find my post ...Hop over and check it out.
Also hop to SP & Company stamps and check out all the great stamps they have
for all your crafty needs.


Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!!

2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Really beautiful, Patty! Gorgeous coloring!

Nelson said...

Hello my friend Patty! I have been visiting your blog. Very understandable , simple and elegant. Congrats for your work. Visit me too. I wish a excellent tuesday for you, with very smiles and peace! Thanks for sharing!