Wednesday, August 24, 2011

SP & CO Design Team Wednesday !

Hello my Blog Friends!! It's Wednesday and that means.....it's time for
Design Team Wednesday for SP & Company Stamps!
For today, I created a card for a special friend, I used Newly Released stamp set that SP & Co release this month, it's called Sewing Chic Stamp Set.

Here's my card for today...
I love this set very much, because you can use it for mostly all of your crafty needs... and also know you can find coordinated SVG files for this stamp set.... starting this month SP & CO will also be offering SVG files so you can cut with your favorite cutting machine!! It's it great! yeeiii!! you can find this set SVG files at the STORE, so up hop over and check them out!

Card size: 4.25" x 5.5"
SP & Company Stamps: Sewing Chic stamp set
Cardstock: White CS, magenta AC, cryogen white PaperTempstress,
Paper: Bo&Bunny
Ink: Hot pink Kaisercraft; Ladybug DewDrops
Ribbon: Red organza (unknown)
Other: Trimmer, Foam dots, Martha stewart Border punch and Button

Hop on over to the SP & Company Store to check this adorable stamp set and while there you can see all the great photopolymer and digital stamps!
Don't forget to visit Scrapmaster's Paradise to see what my other fellow DT members have created.

Thanks for stopping by Today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!!

4 comments:

FroggieStamps said...

Very pretty! :)
-Kelli

Susan said...

I love your delicate card. So happy that Sami is creating .svg files for her stamps!

NanaConnie said...

Patty, I love the way that bow goes so perfectly with the background dp! Lovely card.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Patty, your card is so pretty! I love that you used the SVGs!