Monday, August 29, 2011

Heart Song Stamps {HSI #13}

Hello my Bleeps Friends, Happy Monday!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend .....
last week here in DR we had Hurricane watch "Irene" was coming but Thanks to the Lord nothing mayor happened we got a lot rain in some part of the island more and other and lots of hard winds. I pray the Lord that nothing mayor happened to where it's head out!
It is Monday and its
time for another
Heart Song Challenge #13
Anything Goes/Favorite color Combo

Here's my take on the challenge using Ice Cream one of this month (August) release image....
I made this card using my favorite colors: PINK & BROWN, I find myself using Pink and brown a lot lately... -I like the way they look together! and the Ice Cream image was just screaming for pink! I also try a new technique with the Ribbon {yellow dotted ribbon and the ruffle flower} - I love the way both turned out! I wanted to try the ruffle flower for long and I think this was the perfect project for it, don't you think? Used some crystal dimensional on top of ice cream (the pic doesn't do the right to it) to add some dimension.....

Hop over the
HSS BLOG to check out the creation of my fellow DT member
and play along with us in this weeks challenge!


Card size: 4.25" x 5.5"
SP & Company Stamps: Lovely Labels
Cardstock: Brown AC, cryogen white PaperTempstress
Paper: pink & white dotted unknown
Ink: Hot pink Kaisercraft; Prismacolor pencils
Ribbon: yellow & dotted gross grain (unknown)
Other: Trimmer, Foam dots, pink brad, pink paper flowers, clear dimensional

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you tomorrow with more Creations!!

5 comments:

Davi said...

Patty what a fab job you did on this card!! I love the ice cream cone image so versatile and that pleated ribbon and rosette are such a wonderful embellie!!

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous card, Patty! Love that ice cream image and you've made the die cut look just like a chocolate cookie! Wonderful.

Marina Johan said...

That is such a cute card, Patty! Love the layering below the ice cream =D

Shannah said...

Gorgeous card Patty! The ice-cream looks delicious, and your ribbon looks fabulous!
Hugs, Shannah xox

Dana Joy said...

Super cute card Patty. I love that ribbon girlie.