Thursday, August 4, 2011

Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge {Gimme the Bird}

Hello my Blog Friends!!! How was your week? Mine with a lot of Rain, a Storm called Emily was responsible for it this past week, we even had a Hurricane watched since Wednesday, but Thanks to the Lord it was flown away and did not enter our country...brought lots of Rain!!

Well it is Friday.... TGIF and want to Share with you another....
Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge!!
this week sponsor is Pink Cat Studio
and they have 5 digis for the lucky winner!

Our challenge is "Gimme the Bird"
use a bird image on your project.

Here's my take on the challenge this week....
I'm using the image Santa Owl in Xmas Tree and I wanted to try something new this week instead of making a card I made a Matchbox Candy Holder tutorial HERE, but instead of putting some candy I added a Gift Certificate......


this is the inside of my Candy Holder - Gift Certificate holder! LOL It's cute?
Believed me, I had so much fun making this project and really love the out come, hopefully the recipient will feel the same...

Project recipe:
Finished size: 3.5" x3.5 "
Stamps: Santa Owl in Xmas Tree -PCS & Sending Holiday Cheer sentiment - PTI
Cardstock: Cryogen White- PaperTemptress & Red - Bazill
Papers: Red & white stripes- unknown
Ink: Lady Bug - Dew Drop Memento & copic makers
Brads: Gold - Unknown
Other: Border punch - Martha Stewart, White Liquid applique

Hop over to the CSAYL Blog to check out what the rest of the CSAYL team did this week, for a bit of inspiration and to play along with us.. who knows....you might be the next lucky winner!!

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!

2 comments:

Kate said...

So cute. I love it Patty.

Hugs
Kate

NanaConnie said...

Patty, I love that little owl! How cute for a Christmas card with his Santa hat and presents. :-) Perfect!