viernes, 22 de julio de 2011

CSAYL challenge {All About You}

Hello Bleeps, How are you Today!!
Welcome to another....
Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge!!
this week sponsor is Amber Ink

Amber Ink's digi stamps are available for immediate download because us stampers are brilliant, not patient! In addition to their digital images, Amber Ink has a line clear stamp sets and a huge line of ipapers!
One lucky CSAYL winner will receive a $15 store credit!!


Our challenge is "All About You".
Make a holiday card or project using your favorite color as the main color.

Here's my take on the challenge....
Can you guess my favorite colors?

I'm using the digital stamp from the set "Tis the season to be pretty"
I even added Red polka dots to her skirt!!

Hop over to the CSAYL Blog to check out what the rest of the CSAYL team did this week.
And
for a bit of inspiration and the challenge details.

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!

No hay comentarios.: