Monday, March 21, 2011

{Get Well Soon} - InStyle Color Challenge

Happy Monday, my BlogFriends!!
I hope you had a great Weekend, I had a lot of fun and got to play a little bit,
but there's never enough!! LOL


Did you know that InStyle Stamp has a lot of challenges going on thru out the month? ..
and that they posted them every week ?





those are soft and sweet colors specially for this spring season..


I had fun trying to combine them all to get a cute, nice and lovely Creation,
I used one of the new images from the set Tia and Cuddles He is Risen


Did you noticed that I'm getting better on my bowsss, this one I made with the help of the Bow Easy.. it is cute? I still need more practice, to make them perfect!!

I colored pencil my image... I also trying to improve my coloring techniques - it still needs lots of practicing; light-shadow and brightness and darkness.. is a whole new episode and I know it takes time but i'm determine that I will improve my coloring.

You have until the April 11th, 2011 11:59 Pacific Standard Time to enter and get a change to win some digital images.

Thanks for stopping by, Have a Blessing Monday!

I'll see you tomorrow with more Creations!!

No comments: