Monday, January 24, 2011

*Wink *Wink Ink- {Luv Bugs}

Hello my Fellow Bleeps! how you all doing the past week? busy, eh?
I know some of you were getting ready to go to CHA this week, enjoy it and have fun!!
This week I bring you a lovely Card made with New Released Images from *Wink *Wink Ink Stamps {Luv Bugs} ....
did I a tell you, this is a New Release images among others?


Isn't adorable?
This is one of the new release images which you could find at WWI Stamps
go and check them out, so you can start making your Valentine's day cards.... and while you are there check the BLOG where you will find lots of inspiration from the DT members.
sshhhh! please don't tell anyone but Melanie has a free images right now going on on the BLOG... so hurry hop over there to get it!!!
Ill see you soon with more Creations!! Have a nice Week!
On a Side note:
check next week and let me know if you like the way my pictures will look like....
I made some changes and built some stuff, to help my pics look BETTER!!!
Check and let me know what you think!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patty, this is just precious!! Love your circle style card with your big bow at the top!! Very sweet!! HUGS

Louise F NZ said...

This is so cute, I love Melanies Valentines images and you have done such a great card with Love Bugs.

Lelia Pierce said...

Such a cute image and I love it on the shaped card! :O)

XXX