Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wink Wink Ink - Snowbody

Hello My Fellow Bleeps!!
Here's another creation with Wink Wink Ink latest release images "Snowbody", in which you will find several sentiments and a snowflake image.... for my Creation I use the precolored image of the adorable Penguin I just love the face of it ....
I used some snowflakes paper on the upper side of the card like a border and on top the snowflake image with a touch of a mini button in the center.
the sentiment goes perfectly with his adorable face........
Hop over the *Wink *Wink Ink Blog to check out
the other creations made by the other DT Members and while you are there,
check all the wonderful stamps they have to offer you!
Thanks for stopping by, I will see you soon with more New Creations.
Have a great Day!!

1 comment:

Lelia Pierce said...

Too cute, Patty! I love this little penguin and that snowflake DP! :O)

XXX